Brief history of my life (Part I - from birth 'till university)

I was born 1985 in Cherkassy city in USSR. Now it's Ukraine :) Very soon my parents left to Moscow. They were young and needed to finish their education. So, my early childhood I spent in Moscow where I learned to speak and russian became my first native language. Before school age I returned to the town where I was born. I was 6 that times and that were last days of USSR.

I studied in Cherkassy school #32 in the first and second grades. Then my parents moved again. We left to the beautiful and wild place in the Odessa region. It was the village Osinovka which is situated on the small river Kuyalnik which is famous of its mineral water. I always think about this place and these people with love. That water and wildness of that nature makes our family more stronger physically and healthier. I grew up from my childhood to youth there and that place and that people taught me very important things which make me happy today. I learned what is kindness, diligence and most importantly, I discovered who I am and what's the meaning of my life on this earth. Most of all I am thankful to two persons, to one my school teacher who taught me to believe in myself and to our Orthodox Christian church priest who taught me to believe in God.

 I finished my last two grades in school in the small town of Lubashivka. I got a pretty good education in that school. In the last grade(11th) I took third place in the National Chemistry Olympiad. This allowed me to enter many technical universities without exams.

But I didn't become a chemist. One day I was in my native town of Cherkassy when I found a private institute which I liked very much, and I entered there on system programming and computer engineering without exams :)

As I said that institute was private which means that in contrast to government universities it was richer, had much more better equipment, better and more experienced teachers and professors. But I didn't finish my education there because after two years my institute was reorganized. One part went to Cherkassy Government Technological University and another transformed into filial of Kyiv University of Technology and Design.

Read about my experience in the university in Part II :)

Comments

vebaglaci said…
you are the man dude :) I'm using your fv clicker and i2m happy with it great job,i'm also an delphi.net programmer since long time i was planning to make an software for it but i'm so busy now you saved me lol :)

Popular posts from this blog

FarmVille Clicker

Sound recording in j2me